About us

We offer apartments in the historical center of Kuldiga. The building was built in 1797 during the ruling of Duke Jake (Jacob, 1610-1681) who is the most famous of Dukes of Kurzeme and Zemgale. Duke Jake was born in Kuldiga’s castle in 1610. Right across the street from our apartments is the St. Catholics church built in 1640, open for visits daily. 

Only within 500 m there’s the oldest brick bridge in Europe, built in 1874. The building has been used both for private housing as well as an apartment building.

Our short-term apartments are open since June 1, 2022.

We have renovated the old façade respecting all the rules and regulations in order to preserve the historical heritage that is kept throughout the old city of Kuldiga which is the UNESCO world heritage site. The apartments are created to welcome you with warmth and comfort respecting the old details of the building which include the old beams that give a significant charm to the living space. There are 2 apartments for now – 1 studio apartment for max 2 people and the 1 two-story apartment for accommodation up to 6 persons